THIS IS A VERY RARE (ONLY 50 MADE) PIPE FROM THE MID 60'S, MADE BY ERNIE TEAFORD "THE NEW SPLIT LEVEL JET AIR PIPE" IT LOOKS TO HAVE BEEN SMOKED ONLY ONCE AND IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! IT COMES WITH THE PAPER LEAFLET SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS AND THE VELVET POUCH.
THESE PIPES DONT COME UP OFTEN SO NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A PIECE OF MODREN DAY PIPE HISTORY. The small three page leaflet reads:
Attention: pipe smokers
Here is the pipe that you have been waiting for, the coolest, the direst pipe you have ever smoked!! This is the new split level, jet air pipe. This new scientifically designed pipe traps the tar and goo (without the use of messy filters) in a lower condensation chamber. As the smoke passes through the lower condensation chamber the heavy tar and goo is left. The smoke then passes up the vertical shaft into the upper condensation chamber where the air valve regulates the mixture of air and smoke. This mixture is controlled by the smoker by means of the air valve, thus eliminating the hot unwanted "bite". This pipe can be dismantled, cleaned or washed with little effort. This is the only pipe of it's kind on the market today. All parts are hand crafter from the finest materials and fitted with a selected briar bowl.
This new split level jet air pipe is the first major change in pipe design in the history of pipe smoking. Basically all pipes have been the same, a bowl, a top, a stem. We have all seen many of these. Now for the first time a really new concept in design and technology has been put into a pipe. Here is a new smoking instrument so completely different from all other types and kinds of pipes, (and there are many) that it has warranted the inventor a patent from the US Patent Office. The inventor, along time pipe smoker has worked many years developing and testing this new unique pipe. The inventors goals were to come up with a pipe with these following features.
1. A pipe that would smoke cooler and drier than any other pipe.
2. A pipe that would be easy to clean, even wash if desired.
3. A pipe that would be smoked day after day without becoming soggy.
4. A pipe with some of the best features of other pipes, (a removable bowl, a screw type stem).
5. A pipe with a new and different look, one with good eye appeal.
Well here it is all put into the unique new split level jet air pipe. The most sensational new pipe to be offered to the smoker in this century. For the most pipe smoking enjoyment that you have ever had, here are a few simple rules to follow when smoking your new jet air pipe.
The 6 easy rules
1. Don't back the tobacco too tight.
2. Close air valve to light.
3. Open air valve after pipe is well lit. One turn is wide open.
4. Keep your pipe clean. (All channels are accessible).
5. The lower condensation chamber will need the most cleaning attention. (You will be surprised at the amount of tar and condensation in this chamber). To clean this chamber, unscrew cap screw and with a folder over pipe cleaner wipe out barrel and cavity in cap screw. This should be done often. Don't forget a clean pipe makes for a better smoking pipe. Never carry your jet air pipe with stem down. as this will spill the condensation into the stem. Here is for your best smoking pleasure ever.
Length: 5 3/8-inches. Bowl height top of bowl to bottom of pipe: 1-3/4-inches. Bowl width: 1-9/16 inches. Chamber width: 7/8 inches. depth: approx. 1-inch
My return customers know that I take pride in my work and the quality of my pipes speak for themselves, they are second to none.
My metal estate (used) Pipes are lightly cleaned, and buffed (shanks and aluminum parts polished). The Buyer must clean and sanitize the pipe to their own standards before use. Unless otherwise stated estate pipes are used and may have minor use marks on the briar and minor marks on the stem.
Please view ALL PHOTOS using the zoom feature, and read all details of the description. The images are part of the item description. I want to assure that you know exactly what you're getting, and also have the opportunity to ask questions. There will be no refunds.
I'm a big fan of Kirsten pipes, they are a great company and really good people, please look at their web site and support them when you can.
Shipping: Will be shipped within 2 business days of payment, Item will be packed VERY carefully to assure it arrives in the same condition it is in now.
Please look at the other estate pipes I have offered. I will combine shipping if more than one pipe is purchased.
RARE COLLECTOR PIPE THE SPLIT LEVEL JET AIR ESTATE PIPE BY E. TEAFO
No refunds or returns. Please look at photos carefully as they are a big part of the description. If you have questions please contact us before purchasing.
Shipping Domestic Only